Sunday, May 23, 2010

Survey Says: Recording Day!

Thank you to everyone who answered my survey on what song I should sing. The most popular song was "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson. I'm really excited about laying down the vocals!

Today is the big day!

I'm spending about an hour laying down a couple of tracks at Very Vocal Music Studios. I'm hoping to get two songs recorded; three if I'm lucky. Unfortunately, I'm still struggling with a bit of a rough voice and singing a Melissa Ethridge tune is going to be a bit too straining. I suspect it is allergies. Hopefully, this will be on my list for next year.

As a result, I'm probably going to try LeAnn Rimes's "Life Goes On" and of course, I'm going to attempt a Suzie McNeil song and try "Broken and Beautiful."

Here's hoping my voice cooperates! I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. So how did it go?

    Are you happy with your results at the studio?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, all in all, it went pretty good! I got some video footage of the session that I will be posting later on in the week!

    Stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete