Monday, January 9, 2012

Zumba! #project365

One of my goals for 2012 is to make fitness and activity part of my lifestyle. My goal is to make as part of my routine as brushing my teeth. I figure if I can do that, I can make some permanent change. I'm hoping I can make some strides by the time we go on vacation for my husband's 40th Birthday.

Last week, I worked out four times and tonight, I did my first workout of the week. I'm really loving my Zumba dvd's. They are fun and challenging and I forget that I'm actually working out. For the most part anyway. I actually like the feeling that I've worked really hard.

And yeah, I always get this red when I workout.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula (let's try this again!), where did you get your Zumba DVDs? I'd like to try it out! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete