Sunday, January 22, 2012

Knowing what you really want helps, #project365

Along with project 365, another goal for 2012 is adopting a healthier lifestyle. It's been a lot of hard work. I was disappointed in the results over the first two weeks of the year, so I decided to be more aggressive in my workout plan. My food dairy had also shown at I saw over my calorie goal about 45% of the time.

So I had decided to do the ten day Zumba workout plan and track my diet closely. I knew we were going to go out for dinner on Saturday, and with weekends being my toughest time, I had to be careful. It was tough; I ate really healthy all week and worked out six days. I said no to cake, donuts, homemade cookies, Chinese food and pizza (and that was JUST Friday!) If I wanted my favorite chicken burger Saturday, I had to say no to other stuff.

I knew we were going to Red Robin on Saturday, so I planned ahead what I was going to eat and planned my other meals accordingly.

And it worked! I'm happy with this weeks results and do not feel deprived at all! I'm feeling inspired to reach my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment