Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Streetcar named Highlevel, #project365

I'm pretty embarrassed to say I've lived in Edmonton all my life and I never knew where to get on our streetcar, let alone taken a ride on it. In our walk around Whyte Ave on Saturday, I found out exactly where to catch the car and how much it cost. Who knew.

When I went to Italy, one of my favorite days was spent wandering around Florence just taking photos. I stayed in a spot as long as i wanted, and just let my feet take me in any direction.

A new goal for 2012 is to spend a day in Edmonton doing something similar; I will look at our city as a tourist wandering around our city enjoying the moments, and capturing them on camera. Who knows what else I will discover. Taking the streetcar will definitely be apart of that day!

I think I'll wait until summer though!

No comments:

Post a Comment