Monday, January 23, 2012

Tough Day. #project365

I'm cheating a bit with my photo today. It's not even a photo that I've taken. But I figure, it's my blog. :)

Today is a tough day. It's the anniversary of my mom passing, my sisters choose not to remember this day, and prefer to remember just good memories. I don't know why it's important for me to remember but it is.

It's been four years. Sometimes it feel like only four years, and other times, it feels like she has been gone forever. I miss her so much. Four years and there is still a dull ache in my heart. It's just so tough. I miss how my family was before she passed. I miss knowing that she was there, somewhere, loving me and believing in me, and praying for me. There is so much that I would have loved to have shared over the past four years and I miss that I can't.

So, I'm taking this day to allow myself to feel that loss completely, right or wrong.

I miss you Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment