Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lost is Found or He Shoots, He Scores? #project365

Today started rough. I got very little sleep because my alarm clock app changed features and I was worried it wouldn't wake me for worship rehearsal. As a result, I was up every hour. Turns out I was right but it was user error; I had my iPad on mute.

I get to rehearsal to discover my bracelet my husband gave me wasn't on my wrist. I felt sick. It was a 40th birthday present. He had picked it out special after I spent a day with one dolphins in Florida. It was very sweet and I lost it. I'm sentimental that way. Luckily, it fell off at home, and what was lost was found-only after a few tears though.

After a much needed nap, we went to the Oilers game, where we won in overtime. He shoots, he scores! It was a better ending to a tough day.

I guess all in all, it was a good day. First world problems for sure! And really, they weren't problems.

Today's photos are of the missing bracelet and our seats at the game. They were pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment