Saturday, January 7, 2012

Experimenting with Light

Today's photo may look like one I posted already but it is not. The photo taken on January 4th was lit using studio lighting from Lightrein. I wanted to compare lighting systems and the results they produce. I set up the same staging and used a speedlight on a stand with a Firefly soft box.

I'm pretty happy with the result. I love the speed and the adaptability of the speedlight. I can buy equipment in smaller sections and build up my gear without spending huge amounts all at once. I would love to see how a larger softbox would work, and one will be on my list of purchases.

To make an easy comparison, I've reposted the January 4th photo, followed by today's picture. Let me know what you think and which shot you like better!

No comments:

Post a Comment