Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Truly Blessed, #project365

The last few days have been a whirl wind. I feel really, really lucky right now. I have the privilege of playing with two groups of guys - HooJoe Daddy and Gary James & the Mission of Hope Blues Band. They have been super fantastic; they've been allowing me to learn and grow. I can honestly say I feel so blessed that I have these opportunities.

Coming off of the Joe in Jasper trip, I played with the guys tonight at the Hope Mission. It feel really good to be sharing worship and God's love through music in our community. Once gain, I am truly blessed.

I'm super excited right now about music and playing right now. I feel like it's okay to be me and I feel like I'm getting better. I can't wait to play and sing all the time, and it's been a long time since I felt that way.

I just wanted to thank all the guys for making me feel welcomed, allowing me to grow and make mistakes, and encouragement. It means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment