Tuesday, March 6, 2012

She's a Dirty Girl but still a Beauty, #project365

One positive thing I took away from a past relationship was a love of muscle cars. My dream car would be an old Chevelle. But unfortunately, neither myself or my hubby are vehicularly gifted. An old muscle car is probably not in my future.

So I was thrilled when car manufacturers started bringing back the muscle car. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to wait until I retire to ever own one. They aren't exactly practical in our Canadian winters. Unless they come up with an AWD or FWD version, I probably won't be sitting behind the wheel anytime soon.

But still a girl can dream. My favorite right now is a Camero. Every time we watch Hawaii Five-O, I drool. This little beauty was outside Shoppers Drug Mart one day and she immediately caught my eye. Even dirty and grimy, she is a beauty.

Sigh. Yup, a girl can definitely dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment