Friday, March 9, 2012

Reserved for Band, #project365

I'm sitting in our hotel in Jasper for the Joe in Jasper gig. The first half of the trip was pretty calm, and we had a nice drive. Gary, Duane and Mark did a few sing alongs but nothing two exciting happened.

We hit Hinton and things changed. We switched buses so that Gary and the guys could do a few sing alongs on the second bus. Apparently, this was the party bus. People were pretty hammered and once girl got sick. My head was pounding by the time we reached Jasper.

Apparently, I'm old. *LOL*

We are now settled in and I'm nervous and excited about tomorrow night. It should be a fun gig! Tonight is pretty much a free night; we are going to go for dinner and there might be an impromptu gig in the hotel lounge. Tomorrow, we are just hanging around Jasper. I hope I get some good photos. I do love the mountains. We need to come here more often.

I guess this is the life of a band? Pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment