Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photoshop Touch, #project365

The new Photoshop Touch came out this week for iPad 2. I just had to get it, and so far, I'm pretty impressed. The cloning functionality alone is quite amazing. Plus, it can handle layers which is ultra awesome. It's a long way off but I can see the day when our little tablets will be able to handle a full blown version of Adobe Creative suite.

Along with Touch, I also have a new keyboard for my iPad. I'm still amazed at how much this little piece of tech (my iPad) as become a tool I use everyday. The keyboard just takes it one step further and makes things like blogging way easier.

Today's photo is an older one that I took a couple of years ago in Honduras. I recently had it made into a canvas and it turned out pretty good. However, I wish I had done a little touching up and removing of some power lines.

So, I thought I would give it a whirl with Touch, my iPad and a stylus (which is also amazing, I might add). I'm pretty impressed with the results.

I think I need to work with this new little app a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment