Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What are you looking at? Vogue! #project365

Madonna!

Concerts have always been a big thing for me. My first concert was Bryan Adams's "Reckless" tour. I had stayed up until midnight every night for a week, trying to win tickets.

To no avail.

The night of the concert, my Dad comes home with two tickets in hand. They were in a crappy location, but to me, they were the best seats in the house. My passion for concerts was born.

My husband isn't like me; concerts aren't his "thing." But Madonna is an exception. Attending her concert is on his bucket list. My husband surprised me with my bucket list concert in 2008; George Michael in Vancouver. Seems only fitting we are returning to Vancouver to see Madonna for his bucket list concert.

It's going to be legend....wait for it...dary!

(and yeah, I took the photo with my iPhone, so it counts!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment