Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Joy is in the Music! #project365

Well, who would have thought it! I have the small makings of a little music studio happening. It's kind of exciting and pretty cool. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my "gigging" keyboard but a little rearranging and everything fits.

And bonus! I can actually open the closet door now.

Seriously, it's been a huge learning curve playing with a bunch of seasoned players that I look up to. There are times I want to quit, times I'm so lost and have no idea what I'm doing, and times I want to cry because I'm even more lost then I ever thought possible.

But recently, I've been able to soak up certain moments. Moments when you realize you are doing something that you could never do before. Moments when all the worry falls away and nothing is left but the pure joy of each note. Moment when the need to be perfect gives way to perfect love of music. It doesn't matter if I'm playing or singing; the feeling is the same.

I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment