Thursday, February 23, 2012

Now that's customer service! #project365 #PIOCanvas

Since we moved into our house last year, our entrance has had screws in the wall where our bench is located. I have been wanting to either use them for some photos or take them out and cover the holes. Truthfully, the latter seemed like way more work.

Over the last year, my interest in photography has increased and I've started to put a couple of my pieces onto canvas and hang them in our house. I discovered a company called "Picture It On Canvas" through Groupon. Other than canvases, they also put images on slate and metal. I've really wanted to try metal, and recently, they had a buy one, get two free on a size I thought would be perfect for out entrance way.

They arrived today and for the most part, I couldn't be happier. The images look amazing and the size is perfect. Unfortunately, one of them was damaged. I emailed the company after we had dinner and within 20 minutes, I received a response. They are reprinting the piece and it should arrive in the next couple of days, free of charge.

It's not often that you get that fast of customer service now a days! I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to put their photos onto an cool and unique medium.

I have a few spots left on the wall. I'd definitely go back to Picture It On Canvas once I have some photos I want to turn into art!

No comments:

Post a Comment