Saturday, February 11, 2012

Party Kitty in the House! #project365

Once again, I'm paying catch up with my project 365. Yesterday was so full, I was exhausted when we got home.

We spent a great evening with friends on Friday night. After a nap to recover from the long day, we went to meet friends we've been trying to see for about eight months. After an awesome dinner at Cactus Club, we headed over to the Red Piano in West Edmonton Mall. Our friend Matt is friends with one of the musicians and he got us piano side seats.

What a great time! These guys inspire me to be working on my piano chops! The are terrific and I would go again in a second. It was a great evening of music and catching up with friends.

Thanks Matt and Heather for a great time! We need to get together sooner than eight months from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment