Friday, February 3, 2012

Falling behind. #project365

I ran out of time to post a photo for Thursday, so I'm posting it now. I have a rehearsal tonight and I would say I've never played the majority of the songs.

The shot below is the binder I put together of charts for the songs under consideration. I made it so I can walk in a little more prepared, and not such a newb. There are over 45 charts. After coming home, eating dinner, working out, and printing and sorting all these charts, I was too tired to post anything.

Well, I also wanted to see if I could hook up my new keyboard to Garage Band on my iPad. I've been looking at some fancy (read expensive) toys to accomplish the task. One of my husband's coworkers suggested using a USB and my camera connection kit, both of which I already had. Wouldn't you know it, the cheap solution worked. Budget saved!

I'm pretty excited about music again. I'm anticipating a lot of growth and more importantly, a lot of fun.

And tonight, I get to use my new keyboard. Whoot! Whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment