Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Video Profile!

So after my concert on June 25th, the videographer came up to me asking if I was interested in doing an artist profile.

He said he was really impressed with my set and liked the story behind Gypsy Soul and thought it would make for a good video. He wants to use it as part of his portfolio to sell the concept to other artists. I was extremely flattered and said I was interested!

I met with him after work on Monday to find out more about the concept and what he had in mind. It was a fantastic meeting and I'm really excited about the project. We are going to capture why I sing, my love for music and the story about my sister and the song. I think it's going to be really, really cool.

And he gave me one of the best compliments I've ever had! He said that my set was very professional and he asked me why I wasn't doing this for a living. It really made my day and proved to me that I am getting better and improving.

I'm so in love with music again!

The project won't start until late August/early September which is great. It gives me some time to get some thoughts and material together. In the mean time, check out their website at www.jaycin.ca. They are a local company, just starting out and the guys are really friendly and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment