Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Looking for thoughts; What does the words "Gypsy Soul" mean to you?

With singing "Gypsy Soul" a couple of weeks ago and talking about the song, it got me thinking:

Does the phrase "Gypsy Soul" have a meaning?

I did some checking on the Internet and here are some of the definitions about what the words mean and I thought it was interesting. I also thought they capture my sister's spirit really well too!

"A gypsy soul is a free spirit not confined to one place or stifled by one idea."

"A person who possesses a gypsy soul is a person prone to wandering. They can't seem to stay put."


So I wondered what other people thought when they heard the song and phrase.

I would love to hear some feedback on what you think "Gypsy Soul" means!

1 comment:

  1. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the below for more info.


    #soul
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete