Saturday, July 31, 2010

Singing at the AITF!

Last Friday, I got a call from a colleague at my parent company. They were having a Capital Ex pancake breakfast and wanted to know if I could sing a set or two on Monday.

I was really nervous. I had to come up with a few songs and I wondered what I could do. I went through my background music and to my joy, I found about 17 songs for a couple of sets.

It was a lot of fun; a bit weird singing to strictly karaoke tracks and not live players.

I did get to sing Gypsy Soul again which was a lot of fun. My team mates all stopped what the were doing to hear the song and it got me all choked up! They have such a great team!

This week I'll be heading to the studio for them to record a parity for a parade for their Vegreville office. Should be a load of fun. I'll see if I can get some studio shots!

TTFN!
Paula


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment