Sunday, August 15, 2010

Got the Music in Me

It's been a pretty good Sunday. Last night, we spent the evening doing one of my other favorite past times; playing boardgames with our best friends. It was a super late night. We didn't hit the pillow until way past 3 am.

I had to get up at 7:30 for band rehearsal before church service at Renaissance Community Church. It was rough but I'm always amazed once I'm there. We start playing and all this energy fills my spirit. I'm sure it's the combination of the music and really feeling what we are trying to communicate. All that exhaustion melts away for that two hours of playing time.

Once we start playing, I can't stop from getting lost in the music and my feet just can't keep still. I just gotta move! A guy from church came to me afterwards and told me how much he loves that when I play. It sure fed my spirit to hear that!

I mat not be the best player yet, but that love and passion for the music is something that I'm very thankful for. I'm truly blessed to be able to play with wonderful people and for my Lord. I love having music in me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment