Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bare Bones Bryan a Blast

Last night was Bryan Adams's Bare Bones concert at the Winspear. What an amazing time. I really felt like was 13 again and I rediscovered some fantastic songs that are going on my iPod TODAY. I can't believe they aren't already there.

Firstly, I love the Winspear. It is such a fantastic venue. The sound is so crystal clear and the setting is very intimate. By far my favorite place to hear great music. Bryan thought so too...he gave the venue a round of applause.

An Bryan sounded just as good as he did 26 years ago. He was charming and engaging. He even spotted two girls in the very back of the whole venue and upgraded their seats to front row.

Of course he did all the classics which actually translated really well to an unplugged arrangement. I was really hoping he'd play something from his "Into the Fire" album because it was very underrated and I loved it. Sure enough, he played "In the Heat of the Night."

All in all, awesome. Totally will go again. Now to upload some tunes to my iPod!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment